Above on the page there are several PDF Manuals & Wiring Diagrams for LIFAN Motorcycles, Scooters.
The history of the LIFAN company begins in 1992. Since then, the small factory has become one of the largest enterprises in China, which exports its products to Europe and America.
The concern annually produces more than 1,250,000 pieces of equipment, which includes engines and various vehicles. The Lifan brand has won various awards more than once.
So in 2009 it was awarded the National Award of China (Nation Card). No more than 100 companies have received this honor domestically.
This is not surprising, because Lifan motorcycles, like the rest of the concern's equipment, meet European quality and safety standards.
At the moment, the company accounts for about 11% of the entire world market for motor vehicles. It successfully cooperates with engineering departments of different countries, relentlessly improving its products.
Reasons to buy a Lifan motorcycle:
· The optimal ratio of parameters such as price and build quality;
· The lineup covers all the needs of motorists;
· Compliance with European standards in the field of quality and safety;
· Extremely economical level of fuel consumption;
· High speed characteristics, comfortable dashboard;
· Reliable brakes, reinforced body, aluminum protection of vulnerable elements;
· Equipment of the manufacturer, which is known all over the world;
· Availability of service and dealer centers in large cities.
Features of the presented equipment:
Lifan motorcycles are distinguished from competitive products not only by their favorable price, but also by a number of strong advantages.
First, all of the manufacturer's models are designed as a universal vehicle.
If you want to travel around the city - please, if you want to go out of it - is also not a problem.
Even the most budgetary solutions in the series are capable of accelerating to 80 km / h. The presented motorcycles have increased carrying capacity, and without loss of driving performance, they can easily withstand two adult men.
The starting system is presented in two options: electric and kick starter.
The configuration usually uses reliable front and rear disc brakes.
Average fuel consumption rarely exceeds 1.2 liters per 100 kilometers.