Above on the page there are several PDF Manuals for MOTO MORINI Motorcycles.
In 1937, a self-taught mechanic and engineer from God Alfonso Morini began to build motorcycles in Bologna under his own brand.
In the motorcycle industry, Francesco found himself earlier - in 1925, when he was hired by Mario Masetti, the owner of one of the first motorcycle factories in Bologna.
He produced products under the MM brand. These were motorcycles with 120, 125, 175 cc 1-cylinder 2-stroke engines.
Morini not only designed and built them himself, but also participated in them in races, and quite successfully.
These achievements prompted Francesco to open his own production, which was done in 1937.
But he began to produce not racing two-wheeled motorcycles, but utilitarian tricycles with a 1-cylinder engine of 350 and 500 cc, which sold well.
The pinnacle of Moto Morini racing technology is “the fastest single-cylinder 250 cc in the world” - the 250 Bialbero, which Alfonso Morini developed in collaboration with Dante Lambertini and Nerio Bivati.
They managed not only to remove 38 hp a 1-cylinder engine, but also to pack this engine into a very compact, lightweight and successful chassis.
Castiglione covered all of their own projects, including the almost production-ready updated 350 cc engine.
In 1991, the Morini factory in Bologna is closed, the equipment and the territory it occupies are sold out. Chief designer Franco Lambertini leaves for Piaggio.
The Moto Morini brand went to Ducati in 1996 when sold to Americans.
In 1999, Motori Franco Morini, founded in 1957 by Franco Morini and headed at that time by his son Maurizio, bought the family brand from the Americans.
To the 50 and 125 cc mopeds and mini enduros already in production and selling well under their own brand, it was decided to add, already under the Moto Morini brand, several new models.
To do this, they bought back Franco Lambertini from Piaggio and instructed him to create a new V - Twin with a volume of 1200 cc.