Above on the page there are several PDF Manuals and Troubleshooting for HERO Motorcycles & Scooters.
Indian manufacturer Hero MotoCorp continues to work on expanding its product range and has introduced a series of new products, among which the Hero RNT turbodiesel scooter attracts special attention.
Hero has officially unveiled the RNT diesel scooter concept, which is likely not just for sale in India.
The novelty is equipped with a 6-speed gearbox and a 150 cc turbodiesel engine: liquid cooling, power 13.5 hp, torque 35 Nm at 1600 rpm.
Obviously, the emphasis is on torque and low fuel consumption.
Of course, Hero RNT raises significant design questions, since nothing futuristic or even modern can be traced in it.
Most likely, the task was to create practical plastic, which is extremely rare in modern scooter concepts.
Specifications of Hero RNT scooter:
- engine: 4-stroke turbodiesel, injector, liquid cooling;
- working volume: 150 cm3;
- power: 13.5 hp at 4000 rpm;
- torque: 35 Nm at 1600 rpm;
- Gearbox: 6 speeds;
Suspension: 37 mm telescopic fork, swingarm with adjustable damper
- brakes: disc, front 300 mm disc and multi-piston;
- caliper, rear 220 mm disc and single piston caliper;
- battery: lead-acid, 13.2 V, 6 A/h;
- maximum speed: 70 km / h;
- acceleration 0-60 km/h: 5 seconds;
- dimensions: 2029 x 739 x 1077 mm;
- ground clearance: 168 mm;
- curb weight: 136 kg.