Above on the page there are several PDF Manuals & Electric Wiring Diagrams for BAJAJ Motorcycles, Scooters.
Technological differences from Bajaj Boxer BM150X motorcycle.
1. Technological holes for adjusting valve clearances in the cylinder head cover.
There is no need to remove the cylinder head cover and change the gasket / use sealant to adjust the gaps.
2. Added cut-off mesh to prevent oil from entering the air filter.
The Bajaj Boxer 125X is a bike designed to be strong and durable, durable and long lasting.
He is unpretentious and at the same time, able to master any road in the world.
This is confirmed by operating experience in more than 30 countries around the world.
It gives its owner a sense of security and confidence.
This model is economical and easy to operate. Most importantly, it has an affordable price.
At the same time, it is the embodiment of new Bajaj technologies.
1. The Bajaj Boxer 125X motorcycle is economical and easy to operate, while embodying new Bajaj technologies.
On one liter, the motorcycle is able to travel up to 58 kilometers. And with all this, what is important, it has an affordable price.
2. The Bajaj Boxer 125X features Exhaus T.E.C. (Torque Expansion Chamber).
A special resonator built into the motorcycle exhaust system to increase torque at low and medium engine speeds improves performance while optimizing fuel consumption.
3. The Bajaj Bajaj Boxer 125X has best-in-class fuel efficiency.
On a full, 11-liter tank, mileage can be more than 500 km. This makes it ideal not only for suburban and city trips, but also for long distance trips.
Air cooling does not allow the engine to overheat, which is also an absolute plus.
4. A little about the suspension and running system.
The rear suspension struts are made using S.N.S. - spring in spring (Spring-in-Spring) - this technology is also a patent of Bajaj Auto.
The essence of the technology lies in the use of two springs for each of the two rear shock absorbers.
The technology is designed to improve driving comfort in all road conditions.
This suspension design responds quickly to changing road conditions, which is important for utility motorcycles.
A wide rear tire with a pronounced tread, a well-thought-out frame design allow the Bajaj Boxer BM 125X motorcycle to feel confident both on the road and off-road.
5. 17" alloy wheels, bright headlight, sporty design, wide seat - all designed for maximum durability.
The Bajaj Boxer 125X has a longer wheelbase for greater ride, handling and stability.
Front and rear drum brakes provide effective braking on all surfaces.
6. Everything about the Bajaj Boxer 125X is designed to maximize durability.
Long wheelbase improves ride, handling and stability on all surfaces. The extended seat can accommodate up to three people.