Above on the page there are several PDF Manuals & Wiring Diagrams for MV AGUSTA Motorcycles.
In 1945, Domenico Agusta registered a subsidiary for the production of motor vehicles Meccanica Verghera Agusta, located in the city of Vergera, near Milan.
The first production motorcycle model 98 of the new company, which was released in 1946, was distinguished by a 98-cc 2-stroke engine (3.5 hp in the standard version and 4.5 hp in the sports version), a 3-speed gearbox, a front a telescopic fork without hydraulic shock absorption and a rear candle suspension.
The first 4-stroke MV Agusta 250 motorcycle model, which debuted in 1947, received a similar running gear.
Until 1980, 4-cylinder motorcycles under the MV Agusta brand were produced by Magni, founded by former racing team chief Arturo Magni.
The Castiglioni brothers, the owners of the Cagiva concern, in the 80s actively bought up the famous but declining brands.
They also acquired the right to manufacture motorcycles under the MV Agusta brand from the aviation concern, intending to revive this glorious name.
The development of a new motorcycle (the engine was designed by the famous Ferrari company) took a lot of time, money and almost put the Cagiva concern on the brink of bankruptcy.
The result of these efforts - the sportbike model F4 - was presented in the fall of 1997 at the Motor Show in Milan.
The liquid-cooled in-line 4-cylinder engine (749 cm3, 126 hp) is equipped with a fuel injection system.
The frame is formed by an interweaving of chrome-molybdenum steel tubes and massive light alloy plates.
In 2000, the company also introduced the F4 Brutale, a bare-force motorcycle based on a sports bike.
Extremely expensive, these bikes are produced in small numbers and enjoy special status. Concern Cagiva in 1999 changed its name to MV Agusta Motor.
In 2001, another Italian giant, Piaggio, acquired a 20 percent stake in the company.
Since 2006, it belongs to the Italian financial holding GEVI S.p.A.